2018 Hall of Fame Inductees
Bludrift’s Champagne Taste of Diamonds owned by Luanne Moede – Conformation January 2018
Bludrift’s Bold Lion’s Roar owned by Tiffanie Coe & Luanne Moede – Conformation January 6, 2018
Khaimas’ From Me to You owned by Alida Greendyk – Conformation January 6, 2018
Leonberger Hall of Fame Criteria
The Hall of Fame recognizes elite working teams, who have demonstrated drive, stamina and instinctive working ability. Entry into the Leonberger Hall of Fame will be through four categories.
Hall of Fame in Conformation
• 3 time ranked 1st, 2nd or 3rd Top Leonberger Dog or Bitch
Hall of Fame in Versatility
• Earned a VLX and accumulated a total of 50 points through unique titles from the Versatility Program
Hall of Fame in Service
• Therapy – successfully completed 300 documented visits
• Search and Rescue – earned certification from a recognized Search and Rescue organization
• Personal Service – completed service dog training from a recognized organization and worked in the field.
Hall of Fame in Performance
• Obedience – earned the UDX
• Agility – earned the (MX or MXP) and (MXJ or MXJP)
• Drafting – successfully passed the ODD trials 4 times
• Water Work – successfully earned the WRDX or passed the WRD trials 4 times
• Tracking – has earned all 5 tracking titles TD, TDU, TDX, VST and CT
• Nose Work / Scent Work – earned the NW3 Elite or SWM
• Rally – earned RACH
These criteria should be reviewed annually.
Have a question or a dog that may be eligible for induction? Contact the Leonberger Working Dog and Award Team.