Who can join?
Anyone interested in discussing the selected books.
Where is it held?
First Book: Practical Canine Anatomy by Claudia Waller Orlandi, PhD.
*** NEWS – We will have AKC Judges joining us in this discussion – ***
The spiral bound text is available for purchase here. (it is book #302 from the Basset Club of America)
Study Guides are posted for your use in this Leo-U topic.
Discussion will be through LeoSocial under the Canine Anatomy Discussion Group.
Steps to participating in this discussion:
- Order your book as soon as possible.
- Join LeoSocial and join Canine Anatomy Discussion Group anytime.
(Instructions for LeoSocial)
- Introduce yourself in the Group forum.
- Complete your LeoSocial Profile.
- Familiarize yo urself with the Leo-U resources.
- Beginning on June 29th, the first discussion topics will be posted – be ready to join the fun.